Forget the necktie this year and give Dad a gift that he’ll truly enjoy…a chore-free, relaxing Sunday with family & friends! Join us for a fun & informative tour as we cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park and the Providence Harbor. A unique gift that the entire family will enjoy!
We launch from our docks at the Hot Club, a restaurant and bar in downtown Providence, RI. You can grab a soda, cocktail or lunch from the Hot Club bar to bring along for the ride, or you may BYOB in a small cooler. Keep in mind that the boats are uncovered, so please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are all recommended.
Presented by the Providence River Boat Company. Book your tour now!
- When: Father’s Day – Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Where: 575 South Water Street Providence, RI 02903
- Price: $22 for adults, $17 for all children 12 and under.
- Length: The tours are 45-50 minutes long and depart at the top of each hour.
- To Book: Space is extremely limited and reservations are required. Please call us at 401-580-BOAT, send an email inquiry or book below.