Forget the necktie this year and give Dad a gift that he’ll truly enjoy…a chore-free, relaxing Sunday with family & friends! Join us for a fun & informative tour as we cruise throughout the Providence River, Riverwalk, Waterplace Park and the Providence Harbor. A unique gift that the entire family will enjoy!
We launch from our docks at the Hot Club, a restaurant and bar in downtown Providence, RI. You can grab a soda, cocktail or lunch from the Hot Club bar to bring along for the ride, or you may BYOB in a small cooler. Keep in mind that the boats are uncovered, so please dress appropriately. Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are all recommended.
- When: Father’s Day – Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Where: 575 South Water Street Providence, RI 02903
- Price: $22 for adults, $17 for all children 12 and under.
- Length: The tours are 45-50 minutes long and depart at the top of each hour.
- To Book: Space is extremely limited and reservations are required. Please call us at 401-580-BOAT, send an email inquiry or book below.