The fires will be lit shortly after sunset (6:34PM) and remain lit until midnight.
WaterFire Schedule for September 28th, 2013
5:00pm – 11:30pm – The WaterFire Store
- The WaterFire Store on Canal Street, buy a t-shirt, hoodie, poster, magnet, pendants and much more to help support WaterFire and keep the fires burning.
Sunset (6:34pm) – Midnight
- 80 bonfires on the rivers accompanied by WaterFire Music
Sunset (6:34pm) – 11:00pm – Add Your Light to the Night
- Visit our Guest Stations where you can become a part of the artwork with your own Ribbon of Light; and our Ambassadorscan answer your questions and guide you to next great event!
- Share your dedication with the world and light a Luminaria Candle Lantern ($5 per luminaria)
- Make it a Starry, Starry Night by wishing upon a star and become a part of the art! ($10 to hang a wish on a star and $30 to bring home your own illuminating blue star)
8:00pm – 10:00pm – Catch WaterFire Performers along the River
- Spogga, the fire dancer, skillfully dances amidst the sparks spinning fire along the river; you can find him performing on the boats and on ‘The Wall” of braziers in Memorial Park throughout the night
- World War Memorial (in Memorial Park): Be mesmerized The Gargoyles and the Oracles from Ten31 Productions
- Stop by Union Plaza to see the internationally acclaimed, award winning music and dance group, Inca Son. All dressed as their Inca fore-bearers performing enchanting melodies on their Andean pan-flutes.
This event is sponsored by Roger Williams University and Roger Williams University School of Law Celebrating 20 Years